«Thanks to Summerpreneurship we found Pere, a highly motivated and skilled student, who took responsibility and helped us grow. He behaved like a real entrepreneur! Plus, the integrated educational sessions taught us a lot about successful recruitment enabling us to put it immediately into practice.»
– Tom Strobl, Wildbiene & Partner
What you get
HOW TO APPLY
You are an early stage, impact-driven start-up and looking for young talents as summer interns? You are interested in giving interns responsibility from the start, integrate them into core management processes and dedicate enough time for a close mentoring? Then go through the following 4 steps:
- Check if you meet the participation criteria:
- impact-driven / purpose-driven
- must be less than 5 years incorporated
- operating in Switzerland
- Read the InfoBooklet to know more.
- Apply here if you are interested!
- If you are selected you will receive an email from us with the application form. Complete that form by latest March 5, midnight, 2017. IMPORTANT: Spots in the program are limited, so hand in your application on time!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Participation Fee: CHF 275* (incl. VAT) per startup
- incl. the #1 HR workshop 'How to recruit talent' by Sheikha M. Gorsler
- incl. the #2 HR workshop 'Legal aspects of hiring' by Thomas Xia Hua
- incl. the #3 HR workshop 'Interviewing & on-boarding' by Caroline Polotto
- this fee applies only if an intern is found of course
- incl. 3 month Impact Hub full-time membership for your intern during the summer internship
- incl. the Academy Kick-off and Wrap-up events which additionally contains support/training for the participating entrepreneurs, relevant for this hiring experience
- incl. the Summerpreneurship Academy. The Academy complements and facilitates the students‘ experience of the startup world and gives your startup inspiration on how to tackle challenges you may be facing. One day per week students and entrepreneurs (if possible) join the so-called „HUBday“ (June – Aug) where different formats convey entrepreneurial, innovative and impact-oriented thinking
WHO MAKES IT HAPPEN
Summerpreneurship is organized by the Impact Hub Network in Switzerland, since 2013 in Zürich and since 2015 in Geneva. This year the program will take place as well in Lausanne for the first time. The program costs will be shared among our partners Loterie Romande, Emil und Rosa Richterich-Beck Stiftung, Impact Hub Geneva and the startups who will join the 2017 edition.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
In case you have questions about Summerpreneurship get in touch with José.
José Silva, Program Manager