Züri Walk & Talk: Women-Led Businesses in Sustainability
Special Christmas Edition: Women-led businesses in sustainability
Planning a trip to Zürich? The Fabric of Clouds Community and Fructify Network are joining forces to create a New Series of Züri walk & talk events, dedicated to Sustainability.
Welcome to Sustainability decoded!
We are Mapping Zurich city on foot and meet who’s who in the sustainability area, to share stories of founders, sustainability experts, community builders, movers & shakers.
“A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step”
Join us to make the first steps together into creating a LIVE Map of Sustainability in Zurich!
Why should you participate:
- Discover and co-create together with us the sustainability Map of Zürich, learn about start-ups, businesses, organizations, projects. Most of all, you learn about people that have stories to tell and knowledge to share
- Learn about challenges and opportunities in applying sustainability in business, both from an entrepreneurial and career perspective
- Networking while walking => flexible networking model that enables you to network with more people
- Become part of a growing community of sustainability enthusiasts, creative independents, experts and career-changers, learn & have fun while discovering the beautiful city of Zurich
- We are starting our Live Mapping of Sustainability in Zurich by meeting those who were courageous enough to start communities of sustainability from scratch.
Our confirmed guests:
- Karime Abib, B Corp CEO
- Renée LaPlante, Founder Decarbonista
- Cindy Leticia Montano, Founder BLOOM
- Simone Köchli, Co-founder Loopi
- Assem Klammsteiner, Owner Simply Soup
Due to the measures prescribed by the Federal Council, guests coming on-site must be in possession of a COVID certificate (vaccination or test maximum 48 hours before). In addition, a photo ID must be presented for checking. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note that for this event there are no refunds possible.
See other Events