The Sexy Salad is our shared community lunch. Every Tuesday we gather members and visitors for a fun potluck (buffet canadien) lunch at the Impact Hub Geneva.
Now what makes the salad “sexy”?
It’s simple: You and the rest of the community. Because we whittle and stir, taste and spice it all together. Come on over, take a deep breath and get to know other members. Visitors are welcome, of course.
And here’s how it works:
- Our sexy salad team will prepare and provide some basic dishes, like salads and breads
- You and the other participants bring
- a (homemade) ready-made dish* (that can serve around 4-5 Hubbers’ hungry bellies)
- OR 10 swiss francs to pay for your participation
- You are welcome to come at 12h45 to help give us a hand with setting the table and other last minute preparations
- At about 13h00 we start eating
- During the meal, we’ll also have a small introductory session where you can share more about yourself
- We’ll be done at around 14h00
*No idea what you could bring?
Simple salads (couscous, rice or pasta salad, fresh cut fruit), finger food, yummy cheeses, sweet and savory tartes, quiches or any kind of dessert are more than welcome. Let your culinary imagination run wild!
But most Important: Bring yourself! And why not also a friend?
No pre-registration required – just show up! 🙂Back to all Events