Securing WordPress – How to Deploy Secure WordPress Sites & Protect them from Hacking, DDoS and Brute Force Attacks
At this event you will learn how to safely and securely deploy and manage WordPress websites in the Cloud, even if you are not a developer or sys admin.
What you’ll get:
• How to use choose & deploy secure WordPress Cloud servers.
• Registering & using free LetsEncrypt SSL certificates and how to auto renew.
• 2 ways to easily backup and restore complete servers and WordPress sites.
• How to use CloudFlare to protect your site against DDoS attacks.
• Securing WordPress with plugins.
Impact Hub Members can register for 50% discount when using the coupon code at checkout.
Maximum of 8 tickets available per event.
See other Events