DO YOU WANT TO CONNECT WITH THE MAJOR PLAYERS WORKING ON THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS?
(and meet the entrepreneurs who are making the SDGs a reality)
The SDG Factory, on October 12th, is Impact Hub Geneva’s major event bringing together key players and experts on innovation, entrepreneurship, and the Sustainable Development Goals.
This invitation-only event includes 4 hands-on design sessions, discussing innovation and entrepreneurship on different aspects of the SDGs, inspirational talks and an open networking event, where you will meet with your peers and listen to our keynote speakers, who will be discussing their stories and solutions during our conference at Impact Hub Geneva. Some of the topics that will be addressed on the workshops include governance, natural capital, empowerment, basic needs and climate change.
This will also be a great opportunity to meet the Finalists of the 2nd edition of Accelerate 2030, the first global acceleration program focused on the SDGs, organized by Impact Hub and co-initiated with the UN.
***** UPDATE *****
Please note that the SDG Factory is sold-out. We invite you to join us on the evening, at 18h, for the evening pitching sessions.
The SDG Factory is part of the Accelerate2030 Scaling Week, a week-long bootcamp where the Finalists of this year’s edition will receive tailored match-making sessions with coaches, impact investors and experts from International Organisations that will support the finalists in scaling their impact during the following 9 months.
Current participants include:
– the Managing Director of CDP
– the Sustainability Director at Nespresso
– the Global Director of Partnerships at Pfizer
– the Corporate Responsibility Global Director at Pfizer
– the European lead of Partnerships at Accenture
– the CSR Manager at Deloitte
– Country Director, Sales, Air France / KLM
– The EMEA Finance Director at P&G
– one to the Directors at Richemont Group
– Senior Program Manager at Global Compact
– Partner at Dalberg
– Decision-makers at Etat de Geneve, as also at the Federal level
– the Innovation Manager at IATA
– .. and many more
Want to attend?
Back to all Events