Meaningful Breakfast Conversation: “Agenda 2030 & Women’s Rights”
Please RSVP to: email@example.com
During this meaningful breakfast we will hear three members of the NAWO Youth delegation speak about:
- “Implementing Agenda 2030 with a gendered lens”, (Rebecca Hogg)
- “How we can use Agenda 2030 to help our planet prosper”, (Scarlett Walton)
- “An overview of Gendered targets of the SDGs”, (Imogen Tawn)
Hulya Kurt, from OWIT Lake Geneva,will talk about: “The role of women’s organizations in implementing Agenda 2030”.
We will then have a meaningful conversation around the following questions
- How are the SDGs experienced by women and girls globally?
- What are SDG gendered targets?
- How can I help implement them in my life?
- Why is it important?
About the speaker
Hulya Kurt works at Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) as Business Implementation and Strategy Manager, at the same time acting as Global C-Chair within the Diversity and Inclusion Global Steering Committee and driving the D&I agenda. Hulya is passionate about fostering and supporting women in advancing their career and following their ambitions.
Hulya followed the traditional career path within the OWIT Lake Geneva organization. After VP Events she moved on to become Executive VP. At the OWIT Lake Geneva Annual General Meeting 2018, she was elected President and is looking forward to taking the organization to the next level, making the organization’s vision and mission more distinguished and unique
Registration obligatory via firstname.lastname@example.org
See other Events