Learn WordPress in One Day
Friday, 20 September 2019 – 9:30 to 17:30 @ Impact Hub GenevaWordPress is the most popular website management system in use today, and over the course of this 1-day masterclass, you will learn how to set up and manage a website and make it search-engine friendly. You will also receive valuable input on how to make your site look stylish and professional, and tips on how to promote your website and increase traffic. Whether you want to showcase your blog, portfolio, nonprofit or business, you will leave this class with the foundations of a beautiful website, and the skills to continue managing and enhancing it.
- Install and configure WordPress
- Understand the difference between posts and pages
- How to update and manage your content
- Manage links, tags, and media
- Create custom navigation menus
- Customize your site using the DIVI theme website builder
- Assign user roles and permissions
- Activate plug-ins that enable enhanced features
- And much much moreThe class will be conducted in both French and English adapting to the needs of the participants. Presentation slides and a user manual will be available in both languages.
Cost of the course:NON-MEMBERS:
- Pay CHF299 if they register before 13 July (after that the cost is CHF349)IMPACT HUB MEMBER :
- Members pay CHF279 if they register before 13 July (after that the cost is CHF279)
COUPON : IMPACTM
REGISTER : Learn WP in one day
Who this is for:This class is designed for people who have little to no knowledge of WordPress and HTML coding. The focus will be on conveying the basics but also the fundamentals of a WordPress website. The course will be delivered in both English and French, depending on the needs of the participants.
What to bring:Ahead of the class you’re strongly encouraged to put some thought into the content and branding of your website – for example, colour preferences, text for different pages, and any images, illustrations or logos you’d like to use. Once you have completed registration, we will also invite you to fill out a form to better inform your trainers about your needs and expectations of the masterclass. Should you have any questions about the masterclass, do not hesitate to contact the trainers directly firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You’re also encouraged to bring along your laptop and include some text and images to use when building web pages during the class.
Masterclass Trainers:Kathleen Holmlund of Needs – A digital marketing and PR specialist with over 11 years experience developing and managing WordPress blogs and websites for NGOs and businesses. Check out her full bio on LinkedIn
Impact Hub Geneva
See link below
See other Events