Hubber’s ConneXion – #SustainableSeptember: Sustainable Living
*Please note that the Hubber’s ConneXion is a member-only event.
Come to this Hubber’s Connexion and exchange with community members on how to improve the sustainability of our consumption patterns inside the Hub.
Learn about the journey of the Sustainable Living Lab, one year after it was launched.
What’s #Sustainable September?
After a sizzling hot summer (and fourth consecutive warmest year on record), let’s galvanise our collective efforts towards transformative changes in our consumption patterns.
JOIN THE CHALLENGE and help Impact Hub Geneva & Lausanne become an ecologically responsible community!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Check out your carbon 👣 here: http://www.footprintcalculator.org/ this way, at the end of the challenge, you can see what improvements and positive impact your actions have made!
- Commit to one or more sustainable actions in the list below.
- Share updates and photos 📷 of your commitment on our Facebook or Instgram using the hashtag #SustainableSeptember (no spaces)!
Sustainable Actions: 🌍 (These are just a few ideas, find an exhaustive list here: https://www.wearedonation.com/DoActions/ )
- Embrace a plant-based diet 🌾 🌿
- Get a reusable water bottle 💦
- Switch to Ecosia, the web browser that plants a tree for each search 💻
- Bank on your values 💰
- Travel by train 🚞
Can’t wait to see your photos 📷 and to see fellow members at the Hubber’s ConneXion on September 24th @ 6:30pm in Geneva!
See other Events