Hear I Go presents: Objections – The Greatest Stepping Stones to The Success of Your Social Product
Hear I Go is The Support Network for Self-Saboteurs. Self-Sabotage is the skill of getting in ones own way. The mission of Hear I Go is threefold:
- become aware of the enemy within – self-sabotage
- learn tools on how to engage with it
- actively collaborate with it to turn day-dreams into dream jobs
Objections – The Greatest Stepping Stones to The Success of Your Social Product
Date: Tuesday, 27th November, 18:30 – 20:30 at Impact Hub Geneva
Last time that I was invited to pitch my social services, the voice in my head began its chatter. Some of the thoughts that gave me hesitation were:
- What if my product is useless?
- What if there is nothing new in it?
- What if it does not work?
- What if nobody needs this?
- What if people say “yes”, but actually think, “No; products/services like this can’t change anything”?
- What if people think it’s too expensive?
- What if people like it BUT, they don’t have time?
Does this ring a bell? Does this remind you of your “inner” voice taking the lead? If it does, you have landed in the right place.
Join the “Objections – The Greatest Stepping-Stones to The Success of Your Social Product” workshop to:
- How to make great use of objections
- Why they are really important
- How to use them as stepping stones and transform them into constructive building blocks
2. Create and practice:
- Listening to objections
- Giving objections
- Transforming objections into the greatest stepping-stones to the success of your product/service.
3. Start creating your Irresistible Offer.
Please, read this next bit, most carefully!
If you decide to join, you will need:
- Courage to present your social product
- Courage to embrace and give tons of objections
- Willingness to help yourself and others
- Patience to be constructive
- Willingness to accept this workshop as a safe-space to grow together
Nota Bene! If you choose to subscribe for this workshop, you automatically agree to be courageous, helping, patient and a creator of a safe space.
Cost: CHF 10 for Impact Hub Geneva members and CHF 30 for nonmembers.
This workshop will be delivered by Biliana Vassileva, Self-Saboteur-in-chief & Impact Hub Geneva member.
Biliana is an executive and organizational coach, passionate about aligning the 5Ps, which matter most – people, processes, peace, planet, and prosperity.
She started her career 20 years ago doing qualitative research to design interventions in the health sector. Later, she worked on women’s empowerment and education. While living in South-East Asia, Biliana curated more than 50 conferences on Lao and Thai history, culture, and current affairs. Recently, she co-designed and co-led the Co-Creation Factory for the Geneva Global Goals Innovation Day (G3iD).
At present she: 1) coaches multidisciplinary teams to find innovative solutions to persisting social problems; 2) supports the Impact Hub Geneva Association; 3) co-leads the co-creation process of replicating the G3iD in Ghana; and 4) coaches social startups.
For more info www.bilianavassileva.com
Interested in becoming a member? Come and discover Impact Hub Geneva by exploring the space and meeting Hubbers in their natural habitat every workday from 9am-6pm.
Want a guided tour? Then come to one of our Tour du Hub!
See other Events