Hear I Go presents: Tap Into the Power of Your Negative Emotions
Hear I Go is The Support Network for Self-Saboteurs. Self-Sabotage is the skill of getting in ones own way. The mission of Hear I Go is threefold:
- become aware of the enemy within – self-sabotage
- learn tools on how to engage with it
- actively collaborate with it to turn day-dreams into dream jobs
Tap into The Power of Your Negative Emotions
Date: Tuesday 25th September, 18:30 till 20:30 at Impact Hub Geneva
As a self-saboteur-in-chief, my mind is a busy place, full of games it likes to play. One of them is dwelling on “If only…”. It dwells on “If only…” as regards the past, present and the future. This game leaves me feeling regretful, not in control and sad. But most importantly it paralyses my abilities to take action.
So, how might we turn this around? How might we embrace the “If only…” thoughts to get a different result?
By attending this workshop you will:
- Discover how to embrace your “If only…” thoughts
- Practice tapping into the emotions the thoughts trigger
- Trans.form the negative emotions into power to spur into action, inspiration and problem solving
What do you need?
- A concrete “If only…” to experiment with
- A bit of bravery to open up in a safe space
- Some compassion for yourself and the other participants
- Willingness to collaborate
- Willingness to share your creativity
What will you get?
- A simple and effective tool to embrace your “If only…” thoughts and tap into the power of the negative emotions they bring about.
- A personalized, yet collaboratively built strategy to choose from and act up.
Cost: CHF 10 for Impact Hub Geneva members and CHF 30 for nonmembers.
This workshop will be delivered by Biliana Vassileva, Self-Saboteur-in-chief & Impact Hub Geneva member.
Biliana is an executive and organizational coach, passionate about aligning the 5Ps, which matter most – people, processes, peace, planet, and prosperity.
She started her career 20 years ago doing qualitative research to design interventions in the health sector. Later, she worked on women’s empowerment and education. While living in South-East Asia, Biliana curated more than 50 conferences on Lao and Thai history, culture, and current affairs. Recently, she co-designed and co-led the Co-Creation Factory for the Geneva Global Goals Innovation Day (G3iD).
At present she: 1) coaches multidisciplinary teams to find innovative solutions to persisting social problems; 2) supports the Impact Hub Geneva Association; 3) co-leads the co-creation process of replicating the G3iD in Ghana; and 4) coaches social startups.
For more info www.bilianavassileva.com
Interested in becoming a member? Come and discover Impact Hub Geneva by exploring the space and meeting Hubbers in their natural habitat every workday from 9am-6pm.
Want a guided tour? Then come to one of our Tour du Hub!
See other Events