Hear I Go presents: Define Your Boundaries, Own Your Success
Hear I Go is The Support Network for Self-Saboteurs. Self-Sabotage is the skill of getting in ones own way. The mission of Hear I Go is threefold:
- become aware of the enemy within – self-sabotage
- learn tools on how to engage with it
- actively collaborate with it to turn day-dreams into dream jobs
Define Your Boundaries, Own Your Success
Date: Tuesday 30th October, 18:30 till 20:30 at Impact Hub Geneva
“Often, I sabotage my success and happiness by not taking into account and not actively acting upon my own preferences, needs and values. I have discovered two reasons for doing this: not understanding myself well enough, and lacking the necessary strength to enforce my non-negotiables.
The point is that, at times, I don’t set healthy (mental/intellectual/emotional/ time) boundaries and thus fail to protect and take good care of myself.
Does this ring a bell? Does this apply to you too? If so, join in!”
By attending this workshop you will discover:
- what boundaries are,
- why are they important to set and
- how to create your healthy boundary blueprint.
What do you need?
- A concrete example of a situation in which you have felt taken advantage of, not valued, not respected;
- a bit of bravery to open up in a safe space;
- some compassion for yourself and the other participants;
- willingness to collaborate and
- willingness to share your feelings, discoveries and blueprint.
What will you do?
- Reflect on your preferences, needs and values within the example you have chosen;
- create a blueprint of your healthy boundaries and
- get ready to go out and act upon them.
Cost: CHF 10 for Impact Hub Geneva members and CHF 30 for nonmembers.
This workshop will be delivered by Biliana Vassileva, Self-Saboteur-in-chief & Impact Hub Geneva member.
Biliana is an executive and organizational coach, passionate about aligning the 5Ps, which matter most – people, processes, peace, planet, and prosperity.
She started her career 20 years ago doing qualitative research to design interventions in the health sector. Later, she worked on women’s empowerment and education. While living in South-East Asia, Biliana curated more than 50 conferences on Lao and Thai history, culture, and current affairs. Recently, she co-designed and co-led the Co-Creation Factory for the Geneva Global Goals Innovation Day (G3iD).
At present she: 1) coaches multidisciplinary teams to find innovative solutions to persisting social problems; 2) supports the Impact Hub Geneva Association; 3) co-leads the co-creation process of replicating the G3iD in Ghana; and 4) coaches social startups.
For more info www.bilianavassileva.com
Interested in becoming a member? Come and discover Impact Hub Geneva by exploring the space and meeting Hubbers in their natural habitat every workday from 9am-6pm.
Want a guided tour? Then come to one of our Tour du Hub!
See other Events