Financing Global Health Innovations: Lessons from Investors & Entrepreneurs
The global pandemic has underscored the urgent need to finance accessible, affordable and inclusive health innovations if we are to achieve the targets for SDG 3: Good Health & Wellbeing by 2030.
Join us for an engaging conversation on the key barriers and opportunities for financing and scaling health innovations from developing and emerging markets. Panelists from Roche, Pfizer and health investors will cover the importance of innovative financing models, technical assistance programs and community-based systems approaches to advance healthcare for all. The panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A and networking with Accelerate2030 health entrepreneurs.
Moderator: James Bair, Managing Director and Partner at Baraka Impact Finance
– André Hoffman, Vice Chairman of Roche Holding AG
– Darren Back, Vice President, Global Health Investments, Pfizer Inc and Executive Director, The Pfizer Foundation
– Dr. Shannon Shibata-Germanos, Founder of Lacuna Advisors & member of UNAIDS Investment Coalition
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with the Accelerate2030 entrepreneurs working on SDG 3 directly after the event, including:
– Arun Prabhu Stanley, Co-founder & COO, Landcent (China)
– Pappy Biganza, CEO, Afia Pharma (Rwanda)
– Gorjan Jovanovski, Founder and CEO, AirCare (North Macedonia)
Organized by Impact Hub, Baraka Impact Finance, UNAIDS Health Innovation Exchange, Accelerate2030, Pfizer, InTent
See other Events