CE Incubator 2021/2022 – National Demo Day
After screening and selecting through more than 100 applications, we invited 33 ventures to join the Circular Economy Incubator 2021/2022.
In the last 12 weeks, the ventures participated in weekly lunch’n’learn and peer exchange sessions, discussed challenges and solutions with their personal mentor, and developed their projects further with the self learning tool.
On January 25, the entrepreneurs are now ready to share their vision, progress and learnings with you at this virtual demo day.
- 17:00 Welcoming words
- 17:15 Pitching Session 1: Circularity in Food Agriculture and Packaging
- 17:50 Networking & Transition Break
- 17:55 Pitching Session 2: Circularity in Smart Cities, Industry & Procurement
- 18:35 Networking & Transition Break
- 18:40 Pitching Session 3: Circularity in Fashion and Consumer Goods
- 19:15 Networking & Transition Break
- 19:20 Pitching Session 4: Circularity as Sharing and Platform solutions
- 19:50 Networking & Transition Break
- 20:00 Closing & Award Ceremony
- 20:15 Virtual Apero & Celebration
Please register for this virtual event on Eventbrite. Closer to the event, we will send you more info and the link to participate virtually.
Please note: the amount of participants via Zoom is limited to 200 participants to ensure a qualitative interactive component. This ticket will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. All supplementary participants will be able to join via the Live Stream on Youtube.
We look forward to meeting you!
See other Events