Breaking the Mold: Lessons from Innovative Experiments in the Global South
A discussion on how to enable cross-sectoral initiatives and experiments in International Organisations.
The Geneva Innovation Movement and Propel Labs, in partnership with Impact Hub, Health Innovation Exchange and the Center for Innovation & Partnerships, will bring together a global, cross-sector group to discuss interactively what it means to experiment in large organizations.
Innovation as a topic has become a trending buzzword in all sectors, but questions remain on how to enable cross-cutting, cross-sectoral initiatives and experiments.
- Overview: In a ‘failure-averse’ culture, how do International Organizations become experimentative and innovative?
- How I did it – examples from champions in various industries
- Brainstorm Breakouts: How might we face these challenges ourselves? Focus on funding, peacekeeping missions and health care in the Global South
- Plenary discussion on findings from the breakouts, where to start and what is required to succeed
- Vijay Raju, Founder of Propel Labs
- Pradeep Kakkattil, Innovation @ UNAIDS;
- Ken Staley, VP @ Optum Health
- Rubana Haque, President @ Mohammadi Group
- Katherine Tatarinov, Managing Director @ Geneva Innovation Movement, Research Director @ Center for Innovation & Partnerships at GSEM
- Tina Ambos, Professor of International Management, Director @ the Center for Innovation & Partnerships at Geneva School of Economics and Management
See other Events