Nowadays millions of children worldwide suffer from various behavioral and learning disorders. Amazing scientific discoveries during the last 10 years have shown that problems of learning, mood and behavior in children are interconnected and actually result from systemic body disorder and biochemical dysregulations that affects the brain. Main abnormalities in body systems such as immunity, gut function and detoxification play a central role in causing the behavioral and mood symptoms in children. By addressing the real cause of disorder and regulating biochemical abnormalities through individually chosen nutrition and supplementation, we can help children with learning difficulties and behavioral issues, maximizing their chance to improve symptoms and benefit from other available therapies. This can be achieved by personalized, bio-individual nutrition support program.
What participants are going to learn:
- The latest scientific evidence about the direct connection between brain function and the gastrointestinal condition
- The powerful impact of nutrition on the foundation of healing of behavioral, learning and neurological conditions
- The practical tools and information that can be applied easily by parents to provide an individual nutritional support for their children
About the organisers:
Healthy Kids Nutrition is a group of 3 nutritionists specialised in kids health.
- Dr Irina Schurov is a Neuroscientist, Nutrition and Health Coach, and Founder of LiveRight.
- Kerry Lynn Labuschagne is a councillor, Functional Medicine practitioner and owner of Nutri 360.
- Gemma Calzada is Holistic Nutritionist and GAPS practitioner, and founder of LivingFullyNourished and LivingGlutenFree.