Agile in Action: Practical Ways to Create Agile Teams and Organizations
As we continue to find new ways of working in organisations and through technology, join us to discover modern agile methodologies and how they can empower you and your team towards greater flexibility, clarity and productivity.
- Agile methodology and what it means in the modern workplace
- What this entails for different sectors, including the UN Geneva and the private sector
- Practical ways to integrate agile mindset and methodology in your teams
- Tina Ambos, Professor of International Management, UNIGE
- Katherine Tatarinov, Managing Director at Geneva Innovation Movement, Researcher at UNIGE
- Susanna Nagel, Head of Quality Control, F. Hoffmann-la Roche
- Thomas Neufing, Chief, Centre for Learning and Multilingualism, UN Geneva
- Daniela Wuerz, Senior Coordination Officer & Change Manager at #NewWork, UN Geneva
- Malta Ivanosova, HR Specialist, UN Geneva
- UN Geneva
Organised by Geneva Innovation Movement.
See other Events