There are two components to the Community of Practice: the online course and the in-person workshops. The online modules are followed autonomously in your own time. The in-person workshops will take place every Monday evening from 18:00 to 20:00 for the duration of the course. Tea, coffee and healthy snacks will be provided.
ONLINE COURSE STARTS: Tuesday, October 15th
IN-PERSON PEER LEARNING SESSIONS:
Monday, October 14
- Global Kick-Off: Meet your peers and define your focus topic
Monday, October 21
- Workshop Module 1: The link between poverty and the environment
Monday, October 28
- Workshop Module 2: Mapping the socio-ecological system
Monday, November 4
- Workshop Module 3: Circular economy
Monday, November 11
- Workshop Module 4: Behaviour change for environmental conservation
Monday, November 18
- Workshop Module 5: Natural capital and making the business case for environmental conservation
Monday, November 25
- Debriefing, celebration and next steps
ONLINE COURSE ENDS: Tuesday, November 26
A certificate of completion is awarded by +Acumen upon completion of all modules and assignments.
This course is directed at social entrepreneurs, conservation entrepreneurs, corporate intrapreneurs, or any other person wishing to better understand, communicate or incorporate environmental sustainability and social impact to their core activity.
It is also an opportunity for career-shifters to redefine their orientation and discern their niche within the increasingly relevant field of sustainability.
Most importantly, this course provides a framework for designing your own social entreprise.
NON-MEMBERS: CHF 135* (Includes a Starter Membership at 50% off for the duration of the course, as well as a drinks, snacks and materials for each of the workshops)
The Community of Practice is limited to 15 participants, selected on a first come, first served basis. The final deadline to register is October 7. Priority will be given to learners who can attend all in-person workshops.